and take less timeto build a new plane.  And you would know that you didn't
miss any critical damage!
 *** Original (but possibly edited) note follows ***

98.7109727 by INTERNET, June 20, 1998 at 18:14 Eastern
[FROM: BOB GINSBERG <BGINS@IPASS.NET>]! SUBJECT: [FWD: RE: VELOCITY]

Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 18:04:55 -0700
From: Bob Ginsberg <bgins@ipass.net>
To: reflector@awpi.com
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Velocity]
Bcc: charles_freeland.parti

I am forwarding this email to the group just to see if anyone is
interested. I
 responded to Edward's post in the homebuilder's newsgroup.  Sounds like a
real
bummer of a right side ground loop!

--
Bob Ginsberg - Velocity N173BG - Big Ape Gyms

 ***  End of original note ***

Charles Freeland "On a wing and a prayer"
10:00 am 06/24/98