Re: Augmentors

Jeff Barnes asks:
>	Did you locate the diagram/pics on page 19 and 20 of April97 CSA
>newsletter on the Charles Alresman augmentation article ?

I was given a xerox copy of an article on exhaust augmentation, and I
assumed it was the same article. The one I have has no diagrams, so it
must be a different article.

>Are you guys considering radiator fan(s) and maybe water pump that runs
>after engine is shut down

Yes indeed I am. I am thinking of the thermostaticly switched fans that
are the norm in cars. That way I get cooling air flow when the radiator
needs it ... taxiing for instance. I was not thinking about pumping
water after shutdown.

David