Re: Augmentors

David Doshay wrote:

> Please do not delete those pics! I'm busy trying to decide where my
> radiator is going, and I've been waiting for these pictures.
>
> Thanks much,
> David

Hi David,

	Did you locate the diagram/pics on page 19 and 20 of April97 CSA
newsletter on the Charles Alresman augmentation article ?

	Question for you and R.Wayne... Are you guys considering radiator
fan(s) and maybe water pump that runs after engine is shut down to
continue engine cooling ?  Don't some cars do this nowadays ?

Regards,
Jeff Barnes
XL-RG N411JB