Re: Marhyde Ultimate Filler/Primer

> The local paint booth was occupied so we just rolled the stuff on with a
> roller. Worked great! We used a 3/16" nap roller of mohair that had a
> phenolic core to it. (Bought at Home Depot!)

Tell me more about rolling on paint.  I was planning on using the
PolyFiber system for everything.  Is that rollable?
What are the advantages?  I think efficiency is a big one.  No
overspray wasted to the gods.  Do you roll on all of the base coats
and then spray a final overcoat?

How is it done?  Is it cheaper?  What are the results?

--
Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!