Re: Fillers

Eung,

I'm using Aeropoxy Lite for my filler.  I don't have much experience with
fillers but a friend (a Cozy Mark IV builder who is helping me) has used
Superfil in the past.  He says Superfil is nice but he likes the Aeropoxy
better.  Both Wicks and Aircraft Spruce carry Aeropoxy.  I'm building a 173
FGE, with Alan Shaw's wings, and will probably go through two, six pound
kits.