Silver Shield of PolyFiber

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

Where do you purchase PolyFiber product?

I've contacted Aircraft Spruce co. and they say I have to order 1000
gallons of SIlver Shield since the Spruce doesn't have them in stock, even
though they have contributed a full page in their new cataloq for PolyFiber
finishing system including Silver Shield which is used for UV protection.

Sincerely Yours,
Eung Tai Kim
Aircraft Division
Korea Aerospace Research Institute
Yoo-Sung P.O.Box 113
Taejon, 305-600, South Korea
Phone) 82-42-860-2345                  Fax) 82-42-860-2006