Wheel weights.

Dale,

Everything you were wanting to know is contained in your assembly manual under "Final Assembly and Finishing (pg. 26)".  The bulk of the manual contains information on the details of how to build all the pieces.  In the back it tells you how this all comes together and becomes an airplane.  I'd recommend that everyone who hasn't read all of the manual, do so now.  I'm a great believer in understanding what you're doing and why as opposed to just following directions.

Larry Coen