Re: Weight of Completed Planes

<< Sounds like a good idea to share these raw numbers. But I'd be very worried
if
 the nose had half that much weight. Remember the Ezs have nearly zero weight
on
 the nose -- that's why they park in praying position. Velocities are balanced
 little heavier on the nose gear, but can still be lifted easily. >>

Hi Dave,

I haven't got any idea what the weight on the nose should be, just using
numbers for an example. Another reason why sharing this info would be good.
What does yours weigh?

Dale Alexander