Re: Weight of Completed Planes

> What I mean is that suppose a flying RG has a weight of
> approx. 600 lbs. on each main gear and a weight of 450 lbs. on the nose gear.

Sounds like a good idea to share these raw numbers. But I'd be very worried if
the nose had half that much weight. Remember the Ezs have nearly zero weight on
the nose -- that's why they park in praying position. Velocities are balanced a
little heavier on the nose gear, but can still be lifted easily.

Or did you mean BEFORE the engine and wings are installed? Yes, then the nose IS
heavy!

Dave Black