Re: Pressure Switches

Brian K. Michalk wrote:

> I've been wondering where I can get an SWR meter.  The cheap Radio Shack ones
> don't do aviation bands ... or so I'm told.

I can't speak for the Radio Shack ones. But Ham Radio Outlet, at
http://www.ham.radio.com
(603) 898-3750 or (800) 444-0047
has a good selection.

The Diamond SX-200, at $110 covers the frequency and power range you'd need for
the Aviation band.

Or you could go with the MFJ VHF SWR Anaylzer for $80. It includes a built-in
transmitter to greatly speed the testing, but may be less accurate than the
Diamond.

Either way, it's a valuable tool to have!

Best,
Dave Black