Re: Matco brakes?

Bill,

You asked about retro fitting Cleveland Brakes from the original Matco's.

I would not swear to it, but I do believe the Cleveland has a DIFFERENT
bolt pattern.

This should not be of major concern. If you wish to retrofit, fill the
Matco bolt holes with a thick mixture of epoxy and chopped fiber, wait 24
to 48 hours (depending on ambient temps) then redrill for the Cleveland.

Martin

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]