Re: Fuses

Jim Agnew writes:

>Martin, let's all get on the same page.
>
>Therefore, you must have a switch in series with the PTC to reset it so
there is no >functional difference between the "pullable circuit
breaker".

So now I need 28 PTC's and switches? If I read the schematic correctly,
the switch needs to have the current capability of the PTC.

I would consider using PTC's for the Ldg, Nav, Strobe, Pitot, and Fuel
pump circuits, because I already have panel switches for these. But I
still lose the capability of electively removing power at the power
distribution source.

I have already admitted to being a dinasuor of sorts. When I see them
convert. These folks are the ones who really have to watch out for law
suits and really have to build a safer plane. For both fuel and
electrical systems, I'll recommend what they generally use.

Martin

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]