Re: Fuses

mhadley1@juno.com wrote:

>I made what I consider to be an informed decision about
> circuit breakers in 1979 at 2500 feet AGL in a Cessna 1975 model 172
> while my turn coordinator was smoking. Like 'Loreal, good, pullable
> circuit breakers may not be cheap, but they are darn well worth it!

For what it's worth, I was able to disconnect a non-pullable CB in a
Cessna T210 during a rather uncomfortable situation over the Rockys by
prying the button out with a pocket knife.  It popped out pretty easily
and the circuit was not overloaded at the time.

I'm using pullable breakers in my Velocity.

Dave Scharfenberg
std/RG