[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Engine install
I did not have to add a bump to the top of my cowl, but I did re-work the
bump in the air plenum to allow more clearance for the spark plug and inner
surface of upper cowl. I too removed the entire aft "square" section of the
upper cowl. This was originally shaped to accomidate the Lyc. motors which
are wider than the Franklin. Just get the 'ol Dremil tool out and start
cutting from about 12" aft of the front of the upper cowl and keep cuttin'
to the end.
Yes! It is alot of work, but well worth it in the end.