Archives available

Joy, joy.
I've got the first installment of the Velocity reflector
archives online.

www.newaviation.com/archive/velocity/maillist.html

I've got a lot more than what is there now.  I'll need to
go through the archives and parse out all of the stuff
that doesn't apply.

Does anyone have archives from the time before I maintained
them?

Searchable archives are on the way ... just gimme some time.

--
Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepenuer and SINGLE!