Empire Electronic Ignition

One of my customers bought the electronic ignition set-up from Empire,
and this is his story, as briefly as possible: the box that arrived
contained only the most rudimentary components, no mounting brackets,
hardware, wire, nothing. The components supplied were crude and looked
hand-made (poorly). My customer worked on it for three weeks, and called
Kurt at least six times, maybe more. Never could get it to work. I
finally talked him into giving up and ordering Jeff Rose's Electro-Air,
and we had that IO-360 purring 45 minutes after we opened the package
from Jeff. Price is one consideration, but the Electro-Air ignition is a
proven unit that works.

Happy building, Malcolm