Navaid altitude hold

Ken Miller came by to take a look at my airplane a few weeks ago and made a
refrence to an altitude hold for my navaid autopilot.  He said it is
designed for that type of elevator spring / actuator.  I can't tell you
much more than that until the next time I see him.  If you make it to
Jackpot East (Cape Cod fly-in), you can ask him about it.  There might even
be refrence to this alt. hold on his web site www.long-ez.com.

If you can, try to make it to the Hyannis fly-in on July 4.  If you are
still building, there will be a wealth of information there.

Andy Judge