Re: Computerized A/C

>I've downloaded the navaid database from the NFDC (National
>Flight Data Center).

According to the people that wrote the GTE DUAT system, the raw data
obtained from the Govt. contains too many errors to trust your life to.
Apparently all the commercial vendors spend a significant amount of time
correcting errors which contributes to the price. I had verified this from
the raw tapes I had obtained about two years ago. I do not know if the
situation has improved. This does not imply that the data is useless just
that you should take that possibility into account for any intended use of
the data.

Venky