Re: S-Tec 50 Autopilot

> From:          "James F. Agnew" <RRT0162@IBM.NET>

> Brian, something to think about, on my sail boat I had an autopilot that
> used an analog computer with a flux gate sensor for heading
> information.  This system used a feedback loop from the "rudder" so it

There's also a compass module from Precision Navigation that doesn't
use a flux gate. Two degree accuracy, one degree resolution, can
calibrate out magnetic fields, serial, 5 per second output.
$100 for the gimbaled version, $80 for the non-gimbaled from Jameco.

Jameco is also carrying the Crossbow accelerometer modules.

---
David Parrish