wing / strake incidence

If the wings are critical, what about the strake incidence?  It is really
emphasized in the plans that the strake incidence be correct with little
deviation from the measurement.

Also, how many people have the room to set both wings and build both tanks
at the same time to insure the main wings are set correctly, then put on
the canard and set that with both wings on. I was very fortunate to have
the space to do this, but I know some of you are building in basements and
garages.   I am really interested in this since my plane is in paint and I
would hate to jig and paint the canard for a second time.
I just fired up my engine (Lyc.) last week and will be going to the airport
soon for first flight.

Andy Judge
N55AJ  Std. FGE