Terf inc. Ph. #

Jeff Barnes

The # that is on their handout sheet is (810)229-2082, E Mail
www.terf.com

I didn't think they  were going to have an engine displayed until
Oshkosh, but I could be mistaken.

The engine certainly sounded interesting, if it lives up to its billing
it would be great.       But being a very low time pilot I'll probably
stick to something more conmventional.

Now for unfinished business..I Iremarked once that the message came
Sailing back to me.  The stage my plane is in now it looks more like a
sail plane.(Remember)

Also, thanks for the offer to help me out if my  messages continued to
come back to me.

Bob Gammon

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]