[Fwd: Re: N6Q Flight test -- 10 hr status report]

whoops, 1st send went to Tim & not reflector..JB

---- Begin included message ----
Tim Crawford wrote:
...snip...
> and a standard but flush with the fuselage exhaust (i.e. the exhaust duct
> does not extend into the airstream -- why do builders do this???).

Mostly, I think, to avoid carbon monoxide poisoning and better exhaust
gas scavenging.  Do you have a CO detector on board ?

Are you doing speed-tests with a GPS & in both directions then averaging
?

Congrats on the progress!

--Jeff Barnes
XL-RG N411JB