RE: Oil Cooler, air flow sealing?

Bill Stockman, thanks for the response.  It looks like we have the same type
of oil cooler (it appears there are at least two variants).  I decided to
put a dab of aluminum colored/compatable silicone in each small oriface.  It
looks good and is well sealed.  I cleaned off all overflow with my favorite
pallette knife.
My installation is pretty standard except that I used 3 nut plates on three
flanges and built a groove for the lower front flange of the cooler.  I'm
able to quickly slide the cooler into the groove and secure it with one
screw on top while dry fitting all the tubes and exit duct.

Bill Schweitzer
std RGE
San Jose, Ca