Re: First Flight! of Verlocity N6Q

I HAVE A VELOCITY 173FG.  THE I0 360 ENGINE AND PLANE HAVE 85 HRS.  MY OIL
TEMP RUNS 220F TO 230 F AND CYLINDER TEMPS RANGE FROM 260F FOR NO 1 TO 350
F FOR NO 4 WITH 2 & 3 SOMEWHERE INBETWEEN. AMBIENT TEMPS ARE 85F TO 95 F.
WHAT SIZE OPENING DO YOU HAVE FOR EXIT AIR FROM THE OIL COOLER I.E. LENGTH
BY WIDTH. HOW FAR BELOW BODY DOES DUCT EXTEND . ASPPRECIATE ANY HELP ON
LOWERING OIL TEMPS.