Re: large email files

I really like the idea of *not* attaching files to posts. I seldom have
the translator to turn the email attachment into a picture, and I do not
have the time to strip the text, which I often do want, from the unreadable
picture I do not want.

Martin says:
> those of us who get in the neighborhood of a hundred E-mails a week!

Well I do not feel for you Martin, I get over a hundred email messages
a day, an average of a thousand a week. It is brutal to keep up with
the flow and try to get some work done too!   ;^)

Cheers,
David