Need spring, fuel pump; oil tubes hit lower cowl

Hi Brian,
I am building a Velocity with Franklin engine. As I am approaching the end
of
the building process, I need a high compression oil bypass spring and an
aviation
fuel pump. I'd like to know whether New Aviation supplies these items. If
yes,
let me know the price and delivery schedule. Otherwise, I may have to
purchase
from Poland.
Also I'd like to know how to distribute an email to the email list. Here is
what
I just encountered:
After I connected the steel-braided teflon tubes to the engine oil inlet and
outlet,
I can not put the lower cowl into normal position. It looks like I have to
cut a
hole on the lower cowl in order to put the lower cowl back. I thought about
using
elbows. But with oil inlet and outlet so close, I can not think of a way to
tight
sencond elbow without using excessive fittings which may itself hit the
lower cowl.
I wonder how other people, who installed Franklin, did this. Can anyone
share his/her
experiences/thoughts with me?
Thanks.
Jay Yu