Bob Nuckolls seminar

I sounds like Mark and Nancy threw a great party.  Since I spent most of
December and January there, I would have loved to see Lincoln in the
sunlight.  However, on the same day in Livermore (just 1/2 hour flight
south) I attended...

Bob Nuckolls' seminar on aircraft electronics
(http://www.aeroelectric.com/seminars.html).  I and 20 new friends got a
chance to jump start our less than perfect understanding of how to power,
wire and instrument these birds we are building.  I HIGHLY recommend this
seminar to you if you get the chance.  He talks at Oshkosh every year (but
not for 2 days) and he is scheduling Greensboro N.C., Portland Or, Seattle,
and St Petersburg Fl this year.

Hope to see you all at Velocity West's next party.

Bill Schweitzer
std RGE
San Jose, Ca