Velocity West Fly-In

Hi Folks,

Just returned from the VWest Fly-in and wanted to let those of you who
missed it becaue of weather or other reasons..........

We saw some great Velocities (we wished more had been able to make it).
We learned some new things.  Met some builders face to face from our
area of the country that we hadn't known.  Had a really good dinner
(Mark and Nancy know how to throw a party).

For those of you who missed it, you missed a fun time.  Hopefully next
year we'll go back in our own Velocity.  It sure did help us get
re-energized for the work at hand. Now if we can only find those last
leaks in our left strake.