Brake Lines

Bill, Larry, et. al.;

Actually I used 3/16" 5052 from the cylinders, down the pilot side duct,
exit just aft of the keel flange, across and then back to the gear bulkhead
on each side just outside the bulkhead reinforcement gussets.  I used right
angle feedthroughs which then angle upward and outward to give a bit of a
flex loop in the teflon/braided stainless (aeroflex) which goes from there
on down the leg.  Glass (microslurry) it to the leg starting right adjacent
to the pivot, from which point it gets glassed to the leg just like the
nylaflow and goes down to the caliper.

I encased the braided stainless in shrink wrap around the bend in the leg
where most of the flex is, since imbedding in micro may limit flexability.
Haven't used my brakes yet, but the installation worked out fine.

No need to use anything larger than 3/16" since we are transferring
pressure; not flow.

Enjoy your weekend. I'll see some of you at Velocity West's open house.

Al Gietzen  RGE