(no subject)

Dear Charles Freeland,
I live in Monroe, La.  My office number in 318 322 3066 and home is 318
345-1943.  I hve Alan's Wings and will receive my FB Fuselage from
Velocity next month.  I have the ailerons, nav lights, rudders mounted.
I a busy reviewing all the construction videos and reading the entire
manual.  I have received the Panel Planer software and have begun the
design process.  You are welcome to come by but you may wish to see the
fuselage in June or July.
Best wishes and fast building.

Rene' Dugas
N129RD (Just got my number it feels good.)