RE: Aileron Hinge Attachment

I used the foam pad method, small match box shaped pieces, one for each hinge, cut from some monitor packaging styrofoam and hot glued to the top of the hinge.  Don't use too large a piece as the counterwight will push up on it and make adjustments require a lot of force.  I ended up spending 30 minutes removing the incorrectly positioned hinges from a few days ago, about 10 minutes positioning the aileron, and another 10 minutes waiting for the 5 minute epoxy to fully cure.