Whelan cables?

Well, I've got my tip strobes and I just picked up a used power
pack, so now I need the wiring. Trouble is, there's no way I'm going
to pay what Whelan wants for the wiring kit.

Can someone out there take a look at their strobe wires and get me
the manufacturer and part number? Martin said it was Belden wire and
the part number should be printed on the cable. (I did a quick look
around the repair hanger where my Cessna is and seems everyone has
the power packs out in the tips with the strobes. Grumble. Grumble.)

Thanks,
David Parrish