Re:Aileron Trim

While I think the "inexpensive" copier motor & string used for aileron trim could stand room for improvement, it sounds like you very rarely have to apply any roll trim therefore it's not really an issue.

I do have an issue with the pitch trim, from the prospective if you tug to hard you can pop laminations on the pitch trim spring.  Has anyone thought of anything better or is this again something that does not matter in reality?