Re: Rudder cables

> From:          "Venky's Velocity Hangar" <velocity@CC1005790-A.vron1.nj.home.com>

> On the other hand, it is impossible for an average builder to NOT wish
> for things that can be improved. As consumers, we all vary. Some put
> up with it, some write suggestions, some bitch about it and some

Amen. I suspect you (in the generic sense) could find lots of things you'd
not like about the next multi-mil biz-jet you buy too. But
concidering how small a group designed and makes the Velocity, it has
very few flaws. (And what I concider a flaw might be someone else's
feature.)

What I don't want to see is a venting of spleen. If you want to say
'The Velocity is a piece of S**T!', then tell your wife or your beer
buddies. If you want to say 'I'm worried about X. Any opinions or
fixes?', then go right ahead. There are a lot of smart people here
that could come up with a fix or just tell you why X isn't really a
problem.

Personally, if I had something like, say,  a nose gear collapse, the first
thing I'd think is what did *I* do wrong and then start asking around
for opinions on why it failed.

---
David Parrish