Re: Wiring

David,
Where did you find pins for the computer connectors? I have mine running
on a test stand here in Smyrna Ga (my neighbors love it) but was
considering just fire sleeving the bundles aft of the firewall.
 I have two ways to deal with the "vehicle speed sensor error" from the
check engine light and a 2 component circuit to reduce the primary fuel
pump output  until 3700 rpm if you are interested. Also I have been
logging and downloading my engine runs to a laptop  and creating graphs
of the runs to study cooling ect.
Wayne