Re: Rudders and brakes (breaks)

Jim,

After I had some sleep, I thought about it...I'd not use the oilyte
bushings for sure! What an assembly pain!

Your idea should work fine. My only thought would be how much rotational
torque would be applied to the rudder horn, since the center of 'pull' is
above the centerline of the rudder horn and what would be the long term
effect? Would this pose another ultimate failure? I don't know.  That is
why I suggested a fork. The 'pull' centerline would be maintained in the
centerline of the horn itself.

Martin

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]