Re: Rudders and brakes (breaks)

> >Were do you put the rudder lock on the those that have been cut all the way
> >to the top?
>
> I must admit, your comment about the "sloppy veloppy" last week made me
> laugh big-time.  Love that expression!  Never heard it before.

   Sorry that really wasn't very nice of me to call our planes that.

A bungie from a hole in the bottom of the rudder to the end of the aileron wells
stays put in a strong wind.  It looks crude and leaves a little dimple in the
bottom edge of the aileron but they can't move either.

I shouldn't ask a question like that and then go work on my airplane for two
days ignoring the reflector but you guys came up with some neat suggestions.

Alan
V-300