Re: (a) no rudder landings, and, (b) which way is up?

<< Come on you guys, while the humour potential is appreciated, I'm worried
 you are going to confuse some of us youngsters! (..and we are so easily
 confused!)

 ...It's a bit like the Northern convention of printing your hemisphere on
 the top of all atlases...we know which way is up, up here in Australia!

 Greg Poole (Rearing an infant STD RG Elite)
 POOLED RESOURCES/OEC(NSW)/VELOCITY(Aust/NZ)

Hi Greg,

I always understood that your clocks run backwards just like your water too.
;<)

Dale Alexander(now looking to start winglet-wing joining...oh boy!)
173 RGE
DMO 404