No Subject

  >His left rudder cable broke in flight. He wasn't sure what happened.
  >Upon landing he applied left rudder to correct, at touch down his left
  >brake was locked.

Shouldn't we be alarmed that rudder cable breaks have been occuring in
Velocitys for years, and when still secure them the same way.

Doesn't the fact that needing full rudder when landing in turbulence or
crosswind could also result in a firmly applied brake and a resultant broken
gear leg mean that a design change is needed?

Alarmed,
Al Gietzen  RGE