Batteries

Thanks to Larry's conversion chart, I now know that 2000 mocking birds = 2
kilomockingbirds; but I still don't know a correspondence between cranking
amps and amp-hour ratings.  Is there one?  It seems that aircraft batteries
are mostly rated in Amp-hrs (AH), and the auto batteries (including the
group 70 battery I'm considering buying) in cranking Amps.  Also, the guys
at the autoparts store don't have a clue about Amp-hrs, or the weight of
their batterys.  Anyone know the wieght of a heavy duty group 70 battery?

Knowing that 463.8 Grahms = 1 lb cake may help here.

Thanks,
Al Gietzen