Re: Canard alignment

 << AL, I remembered your comment about the offcenter reference bolt, so I
  remeasured the entire centerline while setting up my lower fuselage at
  Lincoln this winter.  I also found a 3/16 to 1/4" shift towards the RIGHT
  I've used the new centerline reference point ever since.

  > Through a series of measurements I made over a year ago, I determined that
  > the nose bolt hole was about 3/16 too far toward the PILOTS side.  This
  > was confirmed by the factory;

 Wait a minute...which side does the pilot sit on? Right or left?

 Dale Alexander
 173 RGE
 DMO 404 >>