RE: Canard alignment

AL, I remembered your comment about the offcenter reference bolt, so I
remeasured the entire centerline while setting up my lower fuselage at
Lincoln this winter.  I also found a 3/16 to 1/4" shift towards the right.
I've used the new centerline reference point ever since.  It will be
interesting to see if I get the same gap when I finally get to the canard.
Wait five years and I'll let you know.
Bill Schweitzer
stdRGE
San Jose, Ca