RE: Fuel Tank Sizes

Alan Shaw said that "you don't have to worry about condensation in composite sandwich insulated tanks"

I would like to know the basis for this, because during testing of my fuel tanks and to see how much they held (30 a side RG big strake std wing, baffles move IB 1.5") I left the water in my tank for draining later when needed (no hose at hangar).  Anyway, one day the weather had changed about 40 degrees and the just the strakes were dripping with condensation on the outside... so I would assume the corollary would be true too and that any air trapped inside the tanks would have condensed.